Experienced Architect in the Lancaster area.
Are you looking for an architect to help you with a house extension, help you convert the loft, add a porch or build a new house, but aren’t sure how to proceed? I can help with domestic projects as small as a porch or as large as a new house.
Turning your ideas into the right ‘bricks and mortar’ solution takes time, an architect’s professional skill, imagination and organisation.
Working with an architect will help you avoid costly mistakes and reduce headaches:
- I take time to discuss your initial ideas
- I help you think through the key aspects of your project
- Using sketches and/or a feasibility study we will pinpoint the best architectural solution for you and your property
My role is to simplify the complicated using:
- Thoughtful design
- The professional application/specification of sustainable building techniques and traditional and modern building methods
- Making and administrating planning permission and building regulations applications are vital parts of a successful project.
I routinely work with, and have years of experience of, all the processes and legislation that have to be negotiated before your builder can start building.
Gordon’s design beautifully met my requirements. He had really listened to my initial “wish list” and turned it into reality. The whole build phase flow so well. Gordon was at hand to calmly and rationally solve any problem that came up. Excellent! I really couldn’t have asked for more.
Mair Edwards, Cumbria.
For a no obligation discussion about your project please call me on 01524 733773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I work as an architect on domestic projects, extensions and new builds throughout Cumbria and North Lancashire. My Cumbrian architect’s projects can be seen in Arnside, Kendal, Keswick, Cartmel, Windermere, Grange-Over-Sands and surrounding areas. Recent Lancashire projects are in Silverdale, Lancaster, Garstang, Bolton-Le-Sands, Hest Bank, Overton, Wray, Halton, Hornby, Caton and surrounding areas. I am happy to work anywhere within an hours drive of Carnforth.